🎃Halloween 🎃

Hey everybody! Im going to talk about Halloween. I’m doing a group costume with 7 people ( some people didn’t come to the party but did the costume for school) and we are going to be aliens. Every Halloween my family hosts a Halloween party. We like to host a Halloween party because are neighborhood gives a lot of candy. my favorite Halloween candy is probably Twix but I like mostly all Halloween candy. Did you know that Halloween originally came from early settlers and they carved turnips? Americans later changed it to pumpkins instead of turnips.

(Taken by my dad)

First we waited for everyone to get here when people arrive. My friends and I who already were there jumpscared them through the window. It was really funny to see them and once we accidentally scared an adult who came. After everyone finished eating dinner and it got darker outside, we left to go trick or treating. It was really cold but we stayed out for a while. Towards the end of trick or treating there was a group of people who went to the candy baskets and dumped the whole thing in their baskets which was kind of annoying because then we couldn’t get any candy but eventually they left.

Later…

We went back to my house and went upstairs to trade and look at all our candy. We all dumped our baskets and started trading. We also had a contest where we each got sour warheads so we ate them at the same time and you had to try to keep a straight face. It was pretty easy and nobody made a face. I also have an aerial silk in that room so we were playing on that too. Soon they left but one of my friends stayed for a little longer and we played on the silk for more. Once everyone left, I cleaned up my candy mess. We had lots of leftovers for the food so it looks like I’m having leftover Greek food for lunch for a long, long time.

(Taken by my mom)

Thank you for reading! (Got info about Halloween history from wikipedia.)

3 thoughts on “🎃Halloween 🎃