Lynchburg Field Hockey Tornement

Last weekend my team and I went to Lynchburg, VA for a field hockey tournament. we played 4 games in total. What was really annoying is that the first game we were white and then after that our next game we were black so we had to switch our jerseys and socks. We had 1 hour ish in between each game which I got sort of impatient sometimes and just wanted to play.

My mom and I woke up at 5 am and drove 2 1/2 hours there once we were there we were confused about were it was and where to park because there was multiple different buildings I saw one of my coaches and she showed us where to go.

My team is U12 (under 12) and we were playing up with U14 so I think we did pretty good considering that. The first game we tied 0-0 the inbetween games we changed, got food, and just hung out. then our second game we won 4-2! I also scored 2 goals! The next game we lost unfortunately but it was close. The last game we lost by a lot because they kept getting corners and scored on those so next practice we worked on our defensive corners.

After that we drove back home and had a really good time!

Here is a video of me scoring!

RPReplay_Final1708027670